Property Owner Water Users Agreement Form

To establish or transfer water service to a property that you recently purchased or own, you will need to provide our office with the following:


To establish water service at a property that you recently purchased or own that has never had water service before, please contact our office to verify we are able to provide service to that location. Once completed, please provide us with the following:

  • A completed Property Owner Water Users Agreement Form (applicant name must match name on closing papers or deed)
  • A copy of closing papers or deed 
  • A $1400.00 3/4" Tap Fee (Price varies for sizes greater than 3/4")


You will need to submit forms to one of the following:

  • our office at 504 Highway 187 South, Anderson, SC 29626
  • by fax to (864) 226-1011
  • by email to

After submitting, our office will reach out to you once the account is established and applicable fees/deposits are applied to be remitted. We can provde you, at that time, with options to remit payment.

***Please note: All payment for fees/deposits are due up front before any work orders will be done.***

Relevant Documents