Welcome to the West Anderson Water District Community! To request new service, please provide us with the following applicable forms. Please note that we only allow one accountholder per location to be financially responsible for the account. If you would like to add an Authorized User to your account, please fill out the Third-Party Authorization Form.
To establish or transfer water service to a property that you recently purchased or own, you will need to provide our office with the following:
- A completed Property Owner Water Users Agreement Form (applicant name must match name on closing papers or deed)
- A copy of closing papers or deed
- A $25.00 Administrative Fee (Non-Refundable)
To establish or transfer water service to a property you are renting or leasing, you will need to provide our office with the following:
- A completed Renter/Lessee Water Users Agreement Form (applicant must match name on lease)
- A copy of your Lease Agreement
- A $100.00 Deposit and a $25.00 Administrative Fee (Non-Refundable)=$125.00
You will need to submit forms to one of the following:
- our office at 504 Highway 187 South, Anderson, SC 29626
- by fax to (864) 226-1011
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
After submitting, our office will reach out to you once the account is established and applicable fees/deposits are applied to be remitted. We can provde you, at that time, with options to remit payment.
***Please note: All payment for fees/deposits are due up front before any work orders will be done.***